BB Eichhorns to PEI Acorns

  • bluesma36
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      My husband is a descendant of John Acorn of PEI. He died 6/19/1857
      at the age of 96. His obituary indicates that he was born in Broad
      Bay. He was probably a member of the the Eichhorn family. The
      information on this family is jumbled in BBP by Whitaker and
      Horlacker, and should be verified with as many primary sources as
      possible.
      I have been working on confirmation of this family connection for
      some time now. This summer we spent a week in Waldoboro, ME
      (formerly Broad Bay Plantation, a part of the Massachusetts Bay
      Colony.) We attended the yearly reunion first, then spent the
      remainder of our time visiting local cemetaries, historical
      societies, town & county records, library.
      I have a lot of data on the Eichhorn/Achorn/Acorn families which I
      can share.
      Please contact me with your information and let me know info that you
      are researching.