Re: [BroadBayMEGen] for Chris

  • elltt2235@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      Good Morning!
      We definately should exchange. I've been working on Seiders recently. I found Charles A. Seiders(that Renee Seiders had in her book but didn't have any family for) in Gardiner in 1840. He's married with a family. They are not recorded in Gardiner except on the census of 1840 but they are gone in 1850. I think they left the state as they don't appear anywhere in 1850. I have some of the S. Bristol bunch but haven't worked on it a lot. Happy to exchange anything you might want.

      Chris