New User

  • sprucehead2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
      Good Day to one and all,
      I'm new to this website and would like to post my families I research.
      They are the following: Seiders, Miller, Schwartz, Waltz, Nash,
      French, Wolsgrover, Creamer, and other inter-related families. All of
      the above families are in my direct line. I also research Light,
      Elliott's(of Bristol, and Hoch. Hope to hear from some of you.

      Chris
    • jonnormandin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
        Hi Chris,

        I'm cousined to both the Danby L. Creamer line and the Chester Lester Light
        Line along with the Eddie Bracketts of Waldoboro. I'm perennially looking
        for information and parents of my Great, Great Grandmother Sarah J. Wotton
        who married Edward Brackett. of Mattawamkeg, Winn or Snowville.

        Should we exchange information?

        Jon Normandin
        Burlington, VT 05401