Re: [BroadBayMEGen] RE: LOOK UP John Acorn/Eichorn/Achorn/

  • jonnormandin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
      I have virtually no information on this family except that I do know that
      members of this family went to Whitensville, Massachusetts to work and live.
      I may be some how connected by cousins of cousins. I worked at Whiten
      Machine Works and worked with Ray Achorn/Acorn. This would have been in the
      mid 1960's. I believe this family was one of the original German settlement
      families, however, there are greater databases than mine on this list with
      more data than I.

      Jon Normandin