new genealogy chat rooms not on aol, anyone can use them

  • eldriverd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      These are brand new and schedules being set up this week.
      Excuse our appearance while we get them going.
      All phases of genealogy are covered.  Surnames, places etc.

      Click here: CHAT ROOM at GenealogyForum.org
      http://www.genealogyforum.org/chat.htm

      click on this screen to get to brand new rooms
      so easy to get in etc
      Pick the room you want by the drop down list

      See ya soon
      Doreen
      host Maine genealogy chat