RE: [BroadBayMEGen] Johannes Dietrich Birckenbeul

  • Raymond Berkebile
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2003
      Prentice:

      Thanks for the quick response. In the text of my message I have all the
      information that I know pertaining to Deitrich. What I would like to
      know - Is there any additional information included in the book which
      pertains to him and his stay. If it is just the same citing, then all I
      would need is the page number for a reference. But if it includes
      significant information then I will probably purchase the book. Take
      your time. I am exploring many leads on my lineage. I am trying to
      piece the entire Birkenbeuhl lineage together which dates back to 1595.
      I am trying to trace the five bothers and their descendants. I
      appreciate any help you can render.

      Ray