Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Johannes Dietrich Birckenbeul

  • Prentice Alexander
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2003
      Your man is listed in Broad Bay Pioneers and I have a copy of the book. If
      you will tell me what you are looking for and give me a little time I will
      do what I can for you.
      Regards,
      Prentice Alexander
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2003
        Prentice:

        Thanks for the quick response. In the text of my message I have all the
        information that I know pertaining to Deitrich. What I would like to
        know - Is there any additional information included in the book which
        pertains to him and his stay. If it is just the same citing, then all I
        would need is the page number for a reference. But if it includes
        significant information then I will probably purchase the book. Take
        your time. I am exploring many leads on my lineage. I am trying to
        piece the entire Birkenbeuhl lineage together which dates back to 1595.
        I am trying to trace the five bothers and their descendants. I
        appreciate any help you can render.

        Ray