Spam

  • lynnwhitney <Lynn91450@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Dear Members,

      I am very sorry to see a posting like the last one from
      demetriusavojdy@.... This person has been banned from this list.
      Please feel free to post your genealogical needs in reference to
      Broad Bay Maine.

      Lynn Whitney
      Moderator
    • Marge Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
        Good morning, List People!

        Thanks, Lynn, for posting the Official Response to The Pathetic Dweeb's
        "rude, crude and socially unattractive" message!

        I hope that the subscribers to this list do NOT take offense - these things
        DO happen on occasion.

        Genealogy mailing lists can be wonderful sources of information, as well as
        insights leading to research strategies - think kind thoughts about The
        Pathetic Dweeb - poor dear really needs to Get a Life, eh?

        Regards to all -

        Marge

        Researching DOCKENDORFF surname