PRACHT, PROCHT, PROCK

  • fenchel2a
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 5:13 PM
      It's time to repost my queries. I am looking for any and all
      information on the PETER PRACHT family and his many descendants. I
      am particularly interested in any info on John Frederick PRACHT
      (PROCHT)whom I believe may be my ggg grandfather.
    • fenchel387
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        I am looking for any information (other than what is contained in
        Broad Bay Pioneers) for the PETER PRACHT family and his descendants.
        I am particularly interested in John Frederick PRACHT whom I believe
        may be my ggg grandfather.