Old Broad Bay Pioneers

  • tufts93612
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 4:18 PM
      Hi All - I am trying to find a copy of the book "Old Broad Bay
      Pioneers" to purchase. Can anyone help me? I have already tried the
      publisher - out of print - and the authors - don't have any to sell
      and the usual public places like amazon.com, google.com etc. If you
      have a copy you would like to sell or if you know where one is that I
      can purchase I would appreciate hearing from you.
    • KATHY SIDLINGER
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17 6:05 PM
        Hi!

        I have the book "Broad Bay Pioneers". Picton Press is the publishing
        company, they're located in Rockport, ME. Maybe you could do a web search,
        I'm pretty postive it's still in print.

        Kathy Sidlinger
        >Hi All - I am trying to find a copy of the book "Old Broad Bay
        >Pioneers" to purchase. Can anyone help me? I have already tried the
        >publisher - out of print - and the authors - don't have any to sell
        >and the usual public places like amazon.com, google.com etc. If you
        >have a copy you would like to sell or if you know where one is that I
        >can purchase I would appreciate hearing from you.

      • markme59
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28 3:50 PM
          Picton Press is still selling this book. The web address is in the
          link section of this group.

          Mark Overlock