Crocker Reunion 2002 final plans1

  • eldriverd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 7:31 AM
      Aug 17, 2002
      Manchester, Maine
      Lions Club

      $15.00 per person, morning coffee, and lunch buffet.
      RSVP with check by July 1, 2002

      Please bring chart orlist of descendent Crocker line, to post at reunion.

      Bring any pictures of family, older the better, LOL. For exchanging, copying etc.  A photo copy place will copy pics like the originals, here it costs only $1.00 per 8x10 sheet, can get 4 pics to page.

      There will be Crocker Genealogy books there for browsing and people with Crocker databases.

      Please also send any suggestions and ideas along to me.  I want to make this a success for us all.

      Also please let me know so I might keep a list, of when is the best time of the year for all??

      thanks, Hope to see you there.

      Doreen Crocker
      P.O. Box 116
      Winthrop, Me 04364