Hahn Genealogy

  • loafer04947
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      Does anyone have a copy of the "Broad Bay Pioneers" I have gathered
      information on my Hahn family which I need help with. This is what I
      have:

      George dob 1903, his father Frank dob 1858, grandfather Joseph 1824,
      ggrandfather George dob 1785, gggrandfather Frederick dob 1740 and
      ggggrandfather George dob 1702.

      Id there any information on this Hahn family in the book? any help
      would be greatly appreciated! Julie