Eichhorn/Christ/Grob/Kast/Roost/Uhlmann/Waltz

  • Malcolm Uhlman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hello list,

      The above names are from a reconstructed passenger list of the LYDIA which brought emmigrants from Germany and Switzerland to Broad Bay in 1742.

      Is anyone researching any of these families? I would like to discuss the location of my Uhlman family during these early times.

      Regards to all,

      Malcolm Uhlman,
      Kingston, N.S.
    • bluesma36