Sent you a virus?????

  • Jeanne Martin-Chown
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
      Hey, everyone, I MAY have inadvertently sent the W32.Badtrans.B@mm virus
      today. I opened an email that my Norton anti-virus program didn't catch.
      The fact that we got it despite all our precautions makes me write to warn
      that it could happen to you. Do NOT open any attachments that you weren't
      expecting or don't know ahead of time what it is. This particular one came
      with an attachment labeled Sorry_about_yesterday.mp3.pif
      Very sorry about this. Be careful! - Jeanne Martin Chown

      Further details and instructions on how to remove the virus can be found at:

      http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.b@...
      ml
    • eldriverd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
        I have been getting a lot of emails with attachments that said they were a mp3
        and no subject or message in body

        I haven't downloaded them.

        Doreen