Virus Warning!

  • Malcolm Uhlman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
        Do not open any attachments from me! It appears my computer is infected!

      Please watch for this!

      Malcolm
    • Debra Dean
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001

        Click on the "Free Virus Scan".  This is a program called HouseCall, and should help clean up the virus.  We've used this pretty frequently at my office.  I'm a Network Security Engineer.  Feel free to email me with questions.