RE: [BroadBayMEGen] 6 Days visiting Cushing, Friendship, Waldobor o

  • Debra Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Jon -

      I don't know all that much specifically about the Wotton genealogy, but I do
      know that there are tons of Wottons still in the area. I grew up in
      Washington, which is the next town west of Waldoboro, but am now living in
      Colorado. You might want to consider contacting some of the Wotton family
      members in Friendship.

      Deb Dean