Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Re: Broad Bay Pioneers

  • Kathy Sidlinger
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2001
      Hi Julie!

      Unfortunately, this book only includes 18th century settlers.....there are
      quite a few Hahn's listed, so if you get back any further let me know and
      I'll be more than happy to see if I can trace them to those listed in the
      book!

      Good Luck
      Kathy
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2003
        Kathy:
        Could you please look up Johannes Deitrich Birckenbeuhl or anyone of
        that surname. Be advised in the midatlantic states the surname has
        mutated significantly over time.

        Ray Berkebile

        raymond.berkebile@...