Re: Broad Bay Pioneers

  • jdhddh@tdstelme.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 15, 2001
      I am interested in finding my relatives. this is the information
      that I have: grandfather George Hahn dob 1903 and his father was
      Frank Hahn dob 1858. If you have any info please advise.
      Thanks...Julie

      -- In BroadBayMEGen@y..., ksid14@... wrote:
      > All:
      >
      > I have the "Bible"; aka Broad Bay Pioneers, by Wilford W. Whitaker
      and Gary T. Horlacher, if anyone would like me to look up a certain
      individual. I'd be glad to help

      > Kathy Sidlinger
    • Kathy Sidlinger
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 18, 2001
        Hi Julie!

        Unfortunately, this book only includes 18th century settlers.....there are
        quite a few Hahn's listed, so if you get back any further let me know and
        I'll be more than happy to see if I can trace them to those listed in the
        book!

        Good Luck
        Kathy
        > I am interested in finding my relatives. this is the information
        > that I have: grandfather George Hahn dob 1903 and his father was
        > Frank Hahn dob 1858. If you have any info please advise.
        > Thanks...Julie
        >
        > -- In BroadBayMEGen@y..., ksid14@... wrote:
        > > All:
        > >
        > > I have the "Bible"; aka Broad Bay Pioneers, by Wilford W. Whitaker
        > and Gary T. Horlacher, if anyone would like me to look up a certain
        > individual. I'd be glad to help
        > >
        > > Kathy Sidlinger

      • birckenbeuhl
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 15, 2003
          Kathy:
          Could you please look up Johannes Deitrich Birckenbeuhl or anyone of
          that surname. Be advised in the midatlantic states the surname has
          mutated significantly over time.

          Ray Berkebile

          raymond.berkebile@...