Sidensparker's

  • vlynnhall@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2000
      Hi Everyone:
      I just want to give my tie into this group. Following is my
      line, not all of it is fully researched so if there are errors I am
      sorry. If anyone can help me with Shuman line I would be very
      grateful!

      My first Parker (Sidnesparker) in Maine is Mark Sidensparker, who
      change his name to Parker during the Civil War. He was b. 19 Jan.
      1840 in Maine. Married Mary Edward Barbour on 25 Jun. 1882. And d.
      17 Dec. 1923 in Florida. He was my GG grandfather.

      His Father: Jacob Sidensparker, b. 21 Jan 1805
      m. 10 Feb. 1832 in Warren, Lincoln, ME
      d. 19 Jul. 1877 in Waldoboro, ME
      His Mother: Belinda Shuman, b. 27 Oct. 1808 in Waldoboro, ME
      d. 30 Jun. 1895 in Warren, ME
      Children: 1. Miles Sidensparker, b. 5 Jan 1808 Waldoboro, ME
      d. 13 Nov. 1918 at sea, between AK &
      ME
      2. Martha Ann Sidensparker,b. 17 Mar. 1835 Waldoboro
      m. 24 Dec. 1857 to Henry
      Wincapaw in Walsdobor, ME.
      3. Oliver Sidensparker, b. 9 Apr 1837
      d. 28 Aug 1867
      4. *Mark Parker (see above)
      5. Gilbert W. Sidensparker, b. 9 Jul 1842
      d. 14 Feb. 1925 in Boise, ID
      m. 7 Jul 1866 to Sarah Spear in
      Warren, ME
      6. Georgia E. Sidensparker, b. 15 Aug 1845
      d. bet. 1884-1889
      m. Leon Vose
      7. Alonzo Francace? Sidensparker b. 6 Nov 1849
      d. 1925
      m. Sarah Wiley

      His father was John Sidensberger b. Jan 1760 in Waldoboro, ME
      d. 1 Jun 1849 in Warren, ME
      m. 19 Aug 1785 in Waldoboro, ME
      His Mother was Katherine Demuth b. 1766 in Broadbay or Waldoboro ME
      d. Apr. 1831
      They had 10 children if any one needs the info.

      John Sidensberger's father was Matthias Seitensberger b. Jan 1725 in
      Germany. Came to the USA in 1753. M. 30 Apr 1753 in Germany and D. in
      1786 in Waldoboro, ME. His wife was Maria Susanna Johanna Frederick.

      I do have a little more info. on these families if someone want.

      Thank You.
      Vickie
    • Lynn914@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2000
        Welcome Vickie!
        And thanks for posting your request. There are 39 of us here. Maybe someone
        can help you with your Sidensparker questions.
        Good Luck !

        Lynn