Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Old Broad Bay Family History Association

  • _Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      I've been wondering the same thing. It's like they no longer exsist. Is
      there any list member that is an officer of the society that can tell us the
      status of the society?

      Thanks,
      Mark Overlock

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        I believe it is still active.
        I got some info from one of them not too long ago

        Doreen Crocker
        Tupperware sales and service
        Host Maine genealogy chat