6Re: Jacob Dice

  • Lynn914@aol.com
    Jul 13, 1999
      Hello Everyone,
      My husband's Sidelinger line connects to Broad Bay.
      Martin Sidelinger and his wife Mary who came from Germany about 1760 to
      Massachusetts then to Broad Bay.
      Their son Charles (1755-1793) married 20 NOV 1787 in Waldoboro,ME to Sarah
      Smith, daughter John Martin Schmidt and Mary Catharina Schott
      Their son Samuel (1781Nobleboro ME-1869 Waldoboro ME) married in 1813 in
      Nobleboro to his first cousin Mary( daughter of mary Sidelinger)
      Their son Ira (1845-1894) married Matilda Whitcomb
      Their daughter Nellie Ellen Sidelinger married Charles Bernard Gould
      They had a daughter Lillian who is my husband's grandmother

      I am hoping to learn more about the Broad Bay area and the SIDELINGERs,
      SCHMIDTs and SCHOTTs.

      Thanks
      Lynn
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic