. . . . . . NOT just a 'Barf' type diet.
All are welcome!
Those experienced, those beginning, and those who just
want to find out more about the benefits (and risks) of feeding raw.
You could be feeding all raw, part raw-part cooked/kibble,
whatever diet of your choice that suits you and your dogs.
Maybe you are just thinking about feeding raw, and want to find out more?
Most members will be from the UK, but all are welcome, especially those from Ireland and Europe.
For security, Membership is moderated, so prospective
members must send an Intro to the List Owner for approval.
Check your email Inbox for more information,
once you have clicked on the Join button.
There is a companion list, BritBarf-Health, where discussion of issues not directly related to
feeding a raw diet may be discussed. All members there, must already be members here.
VerizonWireless.com Amazon.com Coupons
- Bones and Raw Food (BARF)
- Jul 17, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.