FW: [CTC-RTR] Cycle Helmet Cameras Capture Bad Driving

  • Martin McDonnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011

      Passing this on,

      Martin McD

      For information

      Roy

      CTC RTR Denbighshire/Conwy

    • Tim Beadle
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        On 1 February 2011 13:22, Martin McDonnell wrote:
        > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12334486

        A selection of the comments under the article, which are typical of
        the Great British Public:

        "I sympathise but many cyclists provoke conflict with reckless riding,
        mostly jumping lights and crossing in front of vehicles. Cylists do
        not pay any road tax so should consider their use of the roads a
        favour."

        "Ok, we'll share the road with you when you pay for it's maintenance
        as well. As for the video above, the cyclist consistently pedals down
        the middle of the road, and forces the van out wide while its
        signalling left. Yes the van driver overreacts, but a good cyclist
        would of let the van in front to avoid it having to make a dangerously
        wide turn around them in the first place. Hypocrites."

        Le sigh :(

        Tim