Plushies?

  • Johnathan Brisby
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
      What's this I hear about plushies being made of my wife? No, this is
      not a ghost, even thow I did die. But I was given a 2nd life. They
      said it was not time for me to go yet. I really miss my wife and
      children! I don't know how long I will be here, but I'm so glad to be
      back!

      Johnathan T. Brisby
    • Mrs. Brisby
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
          > > What's this I hear about plushies being made of my wife? No,
          this is
          > > not a ghost, even thow I did die. But I was given a 2nd life. They
          > > said it was not time for me to go yet. I really miss my wife and
          > > children! I don't know how long I will be here, but I'm so glad
          to be
          > > back!
          >
          > Oh, that plushie. It's a 34 inch plushie of me that is being made
          and there
          > are pictures of it available as they have been recently received. I
          was
          > about ready to announce those pictures and I still will in a few
          minutes. In
          > the meantime, I am attaching one of those pictures of me as a 34
          inch
          > plushie to this message for you to see. There are two others being
          uploaded
          > to the photo album.
          >
          > Also, I am discussing with the person who made me the 34 inch
          plushie of me
          > about having my children made as well (with permission from MGM, of
          course).
          > They are not being made yet, but I'll let you all know when they're
          being
          > started.
          >
          > And, welcome home Johnathan :), I've missed you greatly *cries
          happily*.

          > Sincerely,
          >
          > Mrs. Brisby
          > "Oh my god, it's NIMH!!!!"
          > http://www.nimh.nih.gov/
          > Yahoo! Messenger: mrsbrisby_nimh

          That's amazing, and that plushie looks just like you! That person
          that does the plushies for you does great work.

          *Hands you a napkin* well, I'm back, and I'm staying by your side as
          much as I can this time. I have a lot of catching to do in life. :/

          Johnathan T. Brisby