The First V: The Video Comic Link.

  • Michael Bozzone
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      This is the link to V: The Video Comic, Webisode 1.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdxuadBngCI&sns=em
    • tdwendella
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        I just watched the V: The Video Comic, Webisode 1. It was really short, but well done. Look forword to seeing Webisode 2. I guess there is no change that the V series will be returning to TV, so at least us fans will have this. I wonder if the webisodes will touch on anything from the first two season. I hope so, at least maybe will get some answers & closure. Please keep sending me the links to the webisodes.

        Thanks,
        Wendy