2096OT: The Yahoogroups Complaint For September 2013

  • Michael Bozzone
    Sep 6, 2013
      I want to post something about what I don't like about this new interface for yahoogroups. The first thing that I don't like about it, is that I can't delete my stuff anymore. When I make a mistake and post a better copy of it, I would like to delete the previous copy. I can't do that anymore. The second thing is how am I going to forward my post to another group. Unless I kept a copy of my work in another folder, that can't happen. The last thing is when will yahoogroups go back to it previous interface. I believe that it's better than this new interface.