2087Books

  • tdwendella
    Feb 20, 2013
      Are there a series of books that were based on the TV series V? If so, what is the auther's name & what are the title's of the books (please list them in order if there is more than one)?

      I know for the series Legend of the Seeker that was based on the book series by Terry Goodkind & the series of books were called "The Sword Of Truth". I got all the books, because I was disappointed that the series was canceled & wanted to know how it ended.

      Which is why I'm asking if there were books for the base's for V.

      Please let me know!!!

      Thanks,
      Wendy

      P.S. I'm still hopeful that V will return somehow, but I don't think its likely.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic