2080Re: The First V: The Video Comic Link.

  • tdwendella
    Dec 2, 2012
      I just watched the V: The Video Comic, Webisode 1. It was really short, but well done. Look forword to seeing Webisode 2. I guess there is no change that the V series will be returning to TV, so at least us fans will have this. I wonder if the webisodes will touch on anything from the first two season. I hope so, at least maybe will get some answers & closure. Please keep sending me the links to the webisodes.

      Thanks,
      Wendy

      --- In Bring_Back_V@yahoogroups.com, Michael Bozzone <mbozzo2002@...> wrote:

      > This is the link to V: The Video Comic, Webisode 1.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdxuadBngCI&sns=em

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic