Tasting panels.

  • ormsweird@ntlworld.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Ladies, gentlemen and disreputables of Brighthelm,

      As many of you are probably already aware, I have volunteer-itis. I'm told this can be a sometimes fatal disease which invoikes high stress levels at certain times of the year..

      What I ask of you though is your taste buds. In the coming months I'd like, nay need to hold some tasting sessions, both for warbands and champions. Not it would be good if I could do these at existing household events (we need more!) but I'm well aware of busy schedules as it is and think that mid week evenings may well be best. Please volunteer and pass on this magnificent disease! :)

      Mariella.

      Who may or may not have another big event to cook for.
    • GARY KIRK
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002

        food wher when ill do it