How about...?

  • Ormsweird
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2004
      As everyone is now aware we've suffered a change of leadership. As we move into the tyrannical days of Richard the Rampant as household head I feel that there should be an occasion to mark this momentous event (and it's subtext of a certain red belt appearing, never mind other potential things in the offing. :)

      So.. Is everyone free on the evening of October the 23rd? Tom and I are thinking of having a small household event, with a buffet style feasty thing coz I wanna cook dammit! :)

      Mariella - Itchy fingered cook

    • The Cat that walks by Himself
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2004
        Umm, probably not...

        Njall

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2004
          Oh aye, while I remember...the question about the non member surcharge still stands...

          Still being prodded

          The Cat that walks by Himself wrote:
          Umm, probably not...

          Njall

          Ormsweird wrote:

          As everyone is now aware we've suffered a change of leadership. As we move into the tyrannical days of Richard the Rampant as household head I feel that there should be an occasion to mark this momentous event (and it's subtext of a certain red belt appearing, never mind other potential things in the offing. :)

          So.. Is everyone free on the evening of October the 23rd? Tom and I are thinking of having a small household event, with a buffet style feasty thing coz I wanna cook dammit! :)

          Mariella - Itchy fingered cook

        • Lisa G
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2004
            Sounds yummy, and it would be nice to see people since I won't be at
            Viceroy...

            Lisa

            >From: Ormsweird <ormsweird@...>
            >To: brighthelm@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Brighthelm] How about...?
            >Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:49:39 +0000
            >
            >As everyone is now aware we've suffered a change of leadership. As we move
            >into the tyrannical days of Richard the Rampant as household head I feel
            >that there should be an occasion to mark this momentous event (and it's
            >subtext of a certain red belt appearing, never mind other potential things
            >in the offing. :)
            >
            >So.. Is everyone free on the evening of October the 23rd? Tom and I are
            >thinking of having a small household event, with a buffet style feasty
            >thing coz I wanna cook dammit! :)
            >
            >Mariella - Itchy fingered cook

            >Email provided by http://www.ntlhome.com/

            http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
          • Gytha North
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2004
              Message
              I am not absolutely certain but I *think* that the Drachenwald exception did get extended for another year.  Will try and find out for sure at Crown.
              Gytha

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 3, 2004
                We have Lena staying with us that weekend so if she can come along too then
                it sounds great to me.
                Gytha

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 3, 2004
                  The more the merrier!

                  Claire

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 3, 2004
                    Ta

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 3, 2004
                      Uh, when is crown anyway?

                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 3, 2004
                        Message
                        16th October near Southampton
                        Gytha

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 4, 2004
                          Ta, have fun.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 4, 2004
                            I'll get back to you .... not sure about that weekend
                            We may be in Ayrshire visiting Fraser's folks ... since the weekend's either side are already booked!  :-)