Beth

  • Toby Atkin-Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17 4:28 PM
      Elizabeth Rowena Atkin-Wright was born at 2.49pm on Saturday afternoon
      at Forth Park Hospital, Kirkcaldy. She and Kate are doing well, and
      will probably be home on Monday or Tuesday.

      Beth weighed 8lb 5.5oz, and was 20" long.

      For anybody nearby, visiting hours are from 3pm to 4pm and from 7pm to
      8pm each day. Kate and Beth are in Ward 1 Room C.

      Photos at http://www.atkin-wright.com/photos/

      Toby
    • Andrea N
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17 5:49 PM
        Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! Wish I could be
        there to meet her, but hopefully sometime soon. Glad to know everyone doing
        well.

        Love Andrea

        >From: Toby Atkin-Wright <toby@...>
        >To: Brighthelm@yahoogroups.com, Annandale-Irregulars@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Brighthelm] Beth
        >Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 00:28:39 +0100
        >
        >Elizabeth Rowena Atkin-Wright was born at 2.49pm on Saturday afternoon at
        >Forth Park Hospital, Kirkcaldy. She and Kate are doing well, and will
        >probably be home on Monday or Tuesday.
        >
        >Beth weighed 8lb 5.5oz, and was 20" long.
        >
        >For anybody nearby, visiting hours are from 3pm to 4pm and from 7pm to 8pm
        >each day. Kate and Beth are in Ward 1 Room C.
        >
        >Photos at http://www.atkin-wright.com/photos/
        >

        >Toby
        ><< smime.p7s >>

        Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*
      • Gytha North
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18 12:09 AM
          Congratulations, glad to hear all are doing well.
          Gytha & Richard

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18 2:03 AM
            Congratulations - Glad to hear Kate and baby are OK. Give Kate my best
            wishes

            Mary