[Fwd: [SCA Glen Rathlin] May Faire: Now booking]

  • The Cat that walks by Himself
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2004
      For info

      -------- Original Message --------

      Hi,
      May is just around the corner and I would like to take this
      opportunely to invite you all to 'May Faire', which is being held on
      the 14th to 16th May.  We are now taking bookings for the event and I
      will be at 5/8ths with a receipt book for all these wishing to book
      their place for the event.  The cost of the event is £15.  Full
      payment for the event is required by Friday the 7th of May (1 week
      before) unless you have made prior arrangements with the Autocrat.

      Please make any cheques payable to 'SCA Northern Ireland Club' and
      send to the following address
      Paul O'Brien
      11 Ravenhill Street,
      Belfast,
      BT6 8EP

      May Faire
      14th to 16th May
      Ardnavally Scout Centre,
      109 Old Milltown Road,
      Belfast. BT8 4SP

      The Incipient Shire of Glen Rathlin is proud to announce May Faire,
      to be held on the 14th to 16th of May 2004 at Ardnavally Scout
      Centre, Belfast, Northern Ireland. We are hoping to have a weekend
      filled with classes and activities to keep the most active of people
      busy. This will include an archery field shoot run by Lord Seán the
      Archer on the Saturday which is always fun (except for the trees),
      fencing practice (with hopefully authorizations on the Sunday), games
      corner (Chess, Backgammon, go, etc) and lots of A&S classes.

      The event site will open at 7pm on Friday 14th May 2004 and close at
      5pm on Sunday 16th May 2004. The site fee for the whole weekend will
      be £15 sterling with daily prices available for just Saturday or
      Sunday.

      On Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided, and again
      on Sunday breakfast and a light lunch will be provided. Please let
      the Autocrat know of any dietary requirements.

      Crash space will be available along with 30 folding beds (bedding not
      provided). Please note that the site is STRICTLY DRY.

      So if you plan on attending please let the Autocrat know as soon as
      possible. Pick ups may be arranged for those people travelling from
      over the waters. Just let the Autocrat know when you make your
      reservation if you require a pick up.

      Directions

      Turn off M1 at Junction 2 (Stockman's Lane)
      Follow Stockman's Lane to traffic lights and onto Balmoral Avenue
      (1.3 miles)
      At traffic lights turn right onto Malone Road (0.4 miles)
      Take first left at roundabout onto Milltown Road for one mile
      Turn left slip road at lights (signposted Ardnavally Scout Centre)
      Turn left at T-junction onto Old Milltown Road (signposted)
      Follow road till end (0.1 miles)
      You have now arrived at the event site.

      Autocrat: Paul son of Brian (Paul O'Brien)
      11 Ravenhill Street,
      Belfast,
      BT6 8EP
      +44 (0) 771 536 8726