Birthday BBQ

  • Toby Atkin-Wright
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
      Please come to my birthday BBQ!

      We'll be BBQing from 1pm on Sunday 29 June. Pimms will be served.

      RSVP

      Toby
    • Lisa Gilby
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
        I'm planning to be there, but not be drinking, since I'd need to be back to
        work on the Monday <G>

        Cheers,

        Lisa

        We'll be BBQing from 1pm on Sunday 29 June. Pimms will be served.

        RSVP

        Toby

      • Margaret Cairns
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
          I'll hope to be there :)

          Mig
          We'll be BBQing from 1pm on Sunday 29 June. Pimms will be served.

          RSVP

          Toby

          Travel
          Finance
          Cars
          Shopping
          Sport

          Stamp powered by www.mailround.com

        • Ormsweird
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003

            I'll hope to be there :)

            Mig

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
              > We'll be living it up in Germany, getting drunk. We might
              > squeeze in a thought or two for you. :)
              >
              > And on the news front...
              >
              > Antontio Returns to Scotland!
              >
              > Yes, you heard it here first. Tom's going to accept an SHO
              > job in Glasgow from August. Fear for the household!
              >
              > Claire

              Woo. Will you be having a big 'coming home' party?

              Toby
            • Lisa Gilby
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
                Coooooooooooool!

                Cheers,

                Lisa

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
                  Richard and Gytha will also be living it up in Germany!
                  Gytha

                  We'll be BBQing from 1pm on Sunday 29 June. Pimms will be served.

                  RSVP

                  Toby

                • The Cat that walks by Himself
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
                    I on the other hand will be smiting gribblies at the Moot.

                    Gytha wrote:

                    > Richard and Gytha will also be living it up in Germany!
                    > Gytha

                  • maryf@cix.compulink.co.uk
                      rld.com>
                      Don't think we'll be able to make it, since I'm supposed to be in Seattle
                      then. Hope you have a good time, though!

                      Mary