Random test things

  • The Cat that walks by Himself
    Message 1 of 11 , May 9 4:09 AM
      I got level six.

      www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
    • Mike Pope
      Message 2 of 11 , May 9 6:03 PM
        Somehow I am not at all surprised that I ended up on level 2...

        Acarin
      • Nik Whitehead (cmsnjw)
        Message 3 of 11 , May 12 4:47 AM

           > Somehow I am not at all surprised that I ended up on level 2...

          I'm terribly disappointed in you folks - even I can manage level 7 !

          Freydis

          Freydis Thorfinnsdottir - Harpelstane, Insula Draconis (TRPKATI)
          Siege Engineer, Fencer, Herald and Purveyor of Crazy Schemes
          Having the moral high ground is good.
          Having the moral high ground and a trebuchet is better

        • The Cat that walks by Himself
          Message 4 of 11 , May 12 7:54 AM
            Makes me feel better, *all smug on level six*

            "Nik Whitehead (cmsnjw)" wrote:

             Somehow I am not at all surprised that I ended up on level 2...I'm terribly disappointed in you folks - even I can manage level 7 !FreydisFreydis Thorfinnsdottir - Harpelstane, Insula Draconis (TRPKATI)
            Siege Engineer, Fencer, Herald and Purveyor of Crazy Schemes
            Having the moral high ground is good.
            Having the moral high ground and a trebuchet is better

          • Margaret Cairns
            Message 5 of 11 , May 12 2:49 PM
              Was level 7 too :)

              Mig

               > Somehow I am not at all surprised that I ended up on level 2...

              I'm terribly disappointed in you folks - even I can manage level 7 !

              Freydis

              Freydis Thorfinnsdottir - Harpelstane, Insula Draconis (TRPKATI)
              Siege Engineer, Fencer, Herald and Purveyor of Crazy Schemes
              Travel
              Finance
              Cars
              Shopping
              Sport

              Stamp powered by www.mailround.com

            • Andrew Patterson
              Message 6 of 11 , May 12 3:21 PM
                Hello,

                "The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell -
                The City of Dis!"

                It is not your single score that is interesting but the way you fit
                into the different profiles. As a firm non believer I end up matching
                strongest to level 6, but my Gluttonous, level 3 is also very high, as
                is my Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers, level 8.

                What is also interesting is the spread of the profile when you abstain
                from all the questions. While it places you in limbo it also scores you
                high on level 6. Therefore this test is slanted towards believers in
                God. Does this invalidate its result?

                Hmm,

                Andrew
              • Nik Whitehead (cmsnjw)
                Message 7 of 11 , May 13 2:25 AM

                   >  Was level 7 too :)

                  Now I wonder what we could possibly have in common for that to happen? :):):):)

                  Freydis

                • Nik Whitehead (cmsnjw)
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 13 3:00 AM
                    > It is not your single score that is interesting but the way you fit
                    > into the different profiles. As a firm non believer I end up matching
                    > strongest to level 6, but my Gluttonous, level 3 is also very
                    > high, as is my Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers, level 8.

                    An interesting point. It puts me on level 7 for my depressive and
                    self-harming tendancies, but otherwise I score highest on 1 - virtuous
                    non-believers.

                    > What is also interesting is the spread of the profile when
                    > you abstain from all the questions. While it places you in limbo it
                    also
                    > scores you high on level 6. Therefore this test is slanted towards
                    believers in
                    > God. Does this invalidate its result?

                    Yes, it is rather biased, but it has to be given its terms of reference
                    - Dante's Inferno. Can anyone find a less biased but equally amusing
                    test?

                    Off at a tangent, has anyone else done the Personality Disorder Test at
                    the same site? http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
                    It rates me as a high Avoidant type. :)

                    Nik
                  • The Cat that walks by Himself
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 14 9:40 AM
                      Disorder | Rating
                      Paranoid: Moderate
                      Schizoid: Very High
                      Schizotypal: Moderate
                      Antisocial: Moderate
                      Borderline: Low
                      Histrionic: Low
                      Narcissistic: Moderate
                      Avoidant: Low
                      Dependent: Low
                      Obsessive-Compulsive: High

                      Mmm, one 'very high' -
                      Schizoid
                      People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show
                      much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for
                      popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their
                      social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or
                      acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed
                      "loners."

                      Neil

                      "Nik Whitehead (cmsnjw)" wrote:

                      > Off at a tangent, has anyone else done the Personality Disorder Test at
                      > the same site? http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
                      > It rates me as a high Avoidant type. :)
                      >
                      > Nik

                    • Jennifer Quin
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 15 2:20 PM
                        I get High for Avoidant and Dependant........

                        Jenny

                        Message 11 of 11 , May 15 3:30 PM
                          Why do I get this feeling that 'very high' is unusual? :)