RSS from the Brighthelm web site

  • Toby Atkin-Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 10:10 AM
      Hi.

      I've set up some RSS news feeds from the Brighthelm web site. If you
      haven't come across RSS before, its a technology that distributes
      information, and you can subscribe to the news feeds and read them
      using desktop or web-based applications.

      There is more info at http://rss.brighthelm.org/

      The current feeds are http://rss.brighthelm.org/photos/ (which has a
      list of the photo albums on the site, plus preview photos for each one)
      and http://rss.brighthelm.org/members/ (which is a list of the
      Brighthelm members).

      I'll be adding more feeds when I get a chance, to publish the news,
      articles and calendar information from the site.

      As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. I'm planning to add a
      'login' system to the web site soon, so you can all add comments to
      photos and add news stories and calendar appointments.

      If you're interested in the web logs for the Brighthelm site, they're
      on http://analog.brighthelm.org/

      Toby

      --
      -- Toby Atkin-Wright - toby@... - +44 7775 795055