FW: photo from web site..

  • Gytha
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Replied to off-list but thought you would all like to know that Toby and
      Andrew's work is appreciated on the other side of the world!
      Gytha

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        *ahem*

        The fault is mine. I was browsing over my weekend on-call and noticed
        they didn't have a picture of Evil Duke Elffin on their 'Previous
        Royals of Lochac' page (did you know he was Prince like 4 times? He's
        a masochist!), so I pointed 'em at Brighthelm. Didn't expect it quite
        that quickly tho!

        Antonio