Tasting session

  • Ormsweird
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2002
      Morning, ladies and Gentlemen.

      I'm afraid I'm going to cancel the tasting session today, Tom was somewhat ill when we got home last night and my temperature has been doing funny things, so I'm not feeling up to it. Sorry for the last minute notice. We may try to stray over towards Richards and Gytha's later (providing this is fine with them), as I imagine Tom would like to play swishy pokey if he's feeling up to it (currently an unknown entity, he's still asleep).

      As for the tasting session, how do people feel about after I come back from the cookery course, one weekday evening?
      I can pretty much finalise the warbands menu, with just 0one pudding being in real debate.

      Sorry again for the last minute cancellation,

      Claire

      PS. Gytha, book for Celtic Hills and Courtiers! :)
    • Gytha
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2002
        I am extremely achy and had to crawl to the bathroom when I woke up at 6.30.
        Hope to see some of you later, when I will probably be sitting down and
        being sociable.
        Gytha