Trebuchets at the Shire meeting

  • Dr Nik J. Whitehead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Hi folks,

      First, apologies if you get this more than once.

      I'll be at the Shire meeting in St. Andrews on the 13th, and will be
      bringing the stuff to build cardboard trebuchets, so anyone who
      fancies trying this while other gentles are cooking is welcome to
      join me. If I get really enthusiastic I might even bring stuff to build a
      small wooden one as well.

      If you are interested, it would be helpful if you would let me know
      so that I bring enough cardboard. :)

      Thanks,

      Freyya
      Dr Nik Whitehead - School of Computing
      The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland
      Having the moral high ground is good
      Having the moral high ground and a trebuchet is better