Homecoming

  • Ormsweird
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Evening guys,

      Now I've sorted out the double payment that was taken for Homecoming (ouch!) could people let me know if they are intending on coming. Apart from the ones who've already sent me a cheque, obviously. I need to work out numbers and logistics. Thanks!

      Claire
    • Ormsweird
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
        GOOD MORNING BRIGHTHELM!
        Now we've had our Gerhardt moment:

        Homecoming:

        Please let me know if you are coming. If the money is an issue come and we can sort it out later. But it's getting to the point where I need numbers so can plan food.

        Also taking volunteer cooks coz I've had a really stupid idea.

        Kit, your household head.
        Muahahahaha!