To the Ladies of Brighthelm

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
      We have finally got book shelf space to get the lending library out.
      Firstly absolutely no one has used borrowed anything bar a couple early
      on so we are giving up on that as an idea. Also my new Lady does not
      want to get involved in knitting so we are going to dispose of them - if
      you want any let me know

      --
      Richard the Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)
    • Christy Mackenzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
        I will take any/all of the knitting ones, if no-one else has a previous claim on them.
        Catlin

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2011
          Well so far you are the only knitter we appear to have