Horoscopes

  • Nik Whitehead
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2010
      Pursuant to my post as House Astrologer, and following my work on the ID horoscope for Coronet Tourney, I am happy to offer a similar service to other members of the Household. If you would like your natal horoscope cast and drawn in the style of a Period horoscope then email me with your time, date and location of birth. No guarantees that I'll get these done within X weeks but I'll have plenty of time over the summer to do them.

      An image of the ID horoscope is available at http://pics.livejournal.com/sharikkamur/pic/000k1zas/g13

      YIS,

      Ysabella-Maria

      Suck, squeeze, bang, blow
      Rocket science - it isn't that difficult
    • Nik Whitehead
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2010
        Oops! That was meant to go just to Mary. Sorry about that!

        Y-M