Invite

  • Ormsweird
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
      Evening all,

      Just a quick note to say that we'll be having a (non-denom) naming ceremony for Eve at Raglan (August 5th-9th, but probably Sat early evening) and that you're all invited!

      Nothing too formal, though there shall probably be cake and champers!

      Claire and Tom
    • paul blackwell

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
          We shall be there with loads of noisy present :-D
          Richard the Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)
          Drachenwald Earl Marshal