Our Website

  • Paul Thane-Clarke
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009
      Hi

      The new website is not going live, please take the time to add current
      items and keep it up to date

      thanks to Claire, Toby, Nik

      --
      Richard the Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)
    • Kate Atkin-Wright
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009
        Good typo Richard ;)

        Kxxxxx

        On Feb 12, 2009, at 10:25, Paul Thane-Clarke wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > The new website is not going live, please take the time to add current
        > items and keep it up to date
        >
        > thanks to Claire, Toby, Nik
        >
        > --
        > Richard the Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)

      • Toby Atkin-Wright
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009
          ...and thank to Richard for the motivation to make it happen.

          Note that the web site address is http://www.brighthelm.org/. There
          are bound to be a few teething problems now the content is on the
          'real' URL; I'll try to catch them all during the course of today.

          I've put an HTTP 'Permanent Redirect' (301) from http://brighthelm.org/

          Toby

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009
            Oh Dooh