Back in Scotland

  • Paul Thane-Clarke
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2008
      Hi

      Lena and I will be in Scotland clearing the house over the weekend of 6/7 sept, if you can come visit please do so. If we have agreed to take some if the stuff away this will be the weekend to do so. We will have a transit so let me know and we can organise moves etc.

      see you then, if not at Christmas

      all the best

      --
      Richard the Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)
    • The Cat that walks by Himself
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2008
        Sadly (or not, depending on your point of view of course) I`ll be in a field in England that weekend so see you next time (with luck).

      • al.darragh@ntlworld.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2008
          Unfortunately I and my fiancee Joanne (aka Sofia) will be just back from Paris, France so no can do. All the B with the shifting tho'.

          Yes Richard did NOT know we were engaged folks It were all my fault, me dumbass!

          Hey I'm a herald its expected :)

          Robin

          > From: The Cat that walks by Himself <catwalk@...>
          > Date: 2008/08/12 Tue PM 05:36:59 BST
          > To: Brighthelm@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [Brighthelm] Back in Scotland
          >
          > Sadly (or not, depending on your point of view of course) I`ll be in a
          > field in England that weekend so see you next time (with luck).
          >
          > Paul Thane-Clarke wrote:
          >
          > > Hi
          > >
          > > Lena and I will be in Scotland clearing the house over the weekend of
          > > 6/7 sept, if you can come visit please do so. If we have agreed to
          > > take some if the stuff away this will be the weekend to do so. We will
          > > have a transit so let me know and we can organise moves etc.
          > >
          > > see you then, if not at Christmas
          > >
          > > all the best

        • Paul Thane-Clarke
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 13, 2008
            Yay Congrats, hope everything good comes to you

            2008/8/13 <al.darragh@...>

            Unfortunately I and my fiancee Joanne (aka Sofia) will be just back from Paris, France so no can do. All the B with the shifting tho'.

            Yes Richard did NOT know we were engaged folks It were all my fault, me dumbass!

            Hey I'm a herald its expected :)

            Robin

            > From: The Cat that walks by Himself <catwalk@...>
            > Date: 2008/08/12 Tue PM 05:36:59 BST
            > To: Brighthelm@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [Brighthelm] Back in Scotland

            > Sadly (or not, depending on your point of view of course) I`ll be in a
            > field in England that weekend so see you next time (with luck).
            >
            > Paul Thane-Clarke wrote:
            >
            > > Hi
            > >
            > > Lena and I will be in Scotland clearing the house over the weekend of
            > > 6/7 sept, if you can come visit please do so. If we have agreed to
            > > take some if the stuff away this will be the weekend to do so. We will
            > > have a transit so let me know and we can organise moves etc.
            > >
            > > see you then, if not at Christmas
            > >
            > > all the best

            Richard the Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)
          • Kevin Anderson
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14, 2008
              Richard, can't make it to Scotland - you gonna be around in Lancaster at
              all?