RE: [Brighthelm] Fwd: [B3rlist] Seeking Richard the Rampant & Lena

  • Al Darragh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008

      Okay both King and Queen have confirmed that these are their Devices

      Robin

      Richard

      I believe the info below is correct but I’m going to e-mail the Crowns to confirm and get back to you

      King is Thorvaldr Skeglauss now

      Or, two woodsman's axes in saltire sable, hafted proper, surmounted by an arrow inverted proper flighted and within a bordure embattled vert, Thorald skegglauss

      Queen is now going by name Fiona Wiggins

      No images forthcoming atm sorry I’ll keep trying

      Robin Bowman Rockall Herald

      aka Al

      From: Susan Nicholson <kajsa@...>
      Date: 2008/6/27
      Subject: [B3rlist] Seeking Richard the Rampant & Lena
      To: b3rlist@...

      Richard and Lena,
      I need copies of the personal devices for Their Highnesses of Drachenwald,
      Thorald Skegglaus and Fiona Wiggins. I thought you might have an inside
      track to this info. Can you (or anyone!) help us out? ASAP! They are for the
      Pennsic Black jack project. Thanks, Kajsa

      Richard the Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)

    • Paul Thane-Clarke