Phone number

  • Ormsweird
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      For some reason that BT can't fathom our broadband is working fine, but our phone is not.

      Don't ask, it's one of those days.

      However because we have an internet phone attached to the broadband that at least is working. As are mobiles of course.

      So if you want to reach us at home the broadband number is:

      05602454665

      Claire
    • Richard The Rampant (Paul Thane-Clarke)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
        I'm sure this will not make you feel any better but Kate's elder sister
        just had the same problem, when she reported it they gave her a phone
        number to contact BT on

        Richard

        Ormsweird wrote:
        > For some reason that BT can't fathom our broadband is working fine,
        > but our phone is not.
        >
        > Don't ask, it's one of those days.
        >
        > However because we have an internet phone attached to the broadband
        > that at least is working. As are mobiles of course.
        >
        > So if you want to reach us at home the broadband number is:
        >
        > 05602454665
        >
        > Claire

      • GARY KIRK
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2007

          i wold like ppl to no abou my new bussnees  as tills ar not the way forword

          http://www.freewebs.com/garykirk/

          Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile. Click Here!