Articles and Photos

  • Kevin Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
      Gentles of the Household,

      Once again I appeal to you ( OK, I don't, but I'm asking...) for
      MORE ARTICLES and MORE BIOS and MORE PHOTOS. Being laid up wiv a broken
      ankle I have time to do updates, so I want some!!!! I have permission
      from our leader to use something 'entertaining' for anyone who hasn't
      sent or authorised a bio or photo, so take warning...

      I really do need new articles to keep the site active and alive!
      Send me ANYTHING, I'll happily edit and polish if you're not sure it's
      ready, just send it!!!

      Remember, the site is for all of us and to show our prowess to the
      online world. GIMME SOME STUFF!

      Yours, in service

      Caomhin

      Webmaster
    • Nicola Whitehead
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
        Sæll Kevin!

        OK, give me a day or so and I'll give you some more photos, an updated bio (I suppose now might be the time to unleash my new persona on the Worlde) and so on. Maybe even a vector graphic of my device...

        Would you like my assorted articles from Baelfyr? They're on my website currently http://notendur.unak.is/not/nicolaw/stormbird/aands/index.html but you're welcome to either link to them or put them on the Brighthelm site. I can probably even find the Brighthelm embroidery patterns I did for Gytha for you.

        Kveðja,

        Nik

        Dr Nik Whitehead
        School of Computing, University of Akureyri, Iceland
                               Suck, squeeze, bang, blow
                         Rocket science: it's not that difficult
      • Nicola Whitehead

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2006
            Hi Kevin,

            I will try to send you some stuff soon. I absolutely must get rid of my
            photo - blech. I hate the one that is there right now. It must be got rid
            of. I shall endeavour to take a few this coming weekend at our Pas D"Armes.
            I also want to write some articles etc. Thanks for all of this.

            Regards,
            Andrea/Antonia

            >From: Kevin Anderson <caomhin@...>
            >To: Brighthelm@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Brighthelm] Articles and Photos
            >Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:55:27 +0100
            >
            >Gentles of the Household,
            >
            > Once again I appeal to you ( OK, I don't, but I'm asking...) for
            >MORE ARTICLES and MORE BIOS and MORE PHOTOS. Being laid up wiv a broken
            >ankle I have time to do updates, so I want some!!!! I have permission
            >from our leader to use something 'entertaining' for anyone who hasn't
            >sent or authorised a bio or photo, so take warning...
            >
            > I really do need new articles to keep the site active and alive!
            >Send me ANYTHING, I'll happily edit and polish if you're not sure it's
            >ready, just send it!!!
            >

            > Remember, the site is for all of us and to show our prowess to the
            >online world. GIMME SOME STUFF!
            >
            >Yours, in service
            >
            >Caomhin
            >
            >Webmaster
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Experience Live Search from your PC or mobile device today.
            http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca