Bad News From Gytha

  • Gytha North
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 2:22 AM
      Hi all
      Sorry to tell you that I have been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Will
      be starting chemo in just over a week.

      But I am back at home and starting to recover from the extended stay
      in hospital due to obstructive jaundice and we are now up for
      visitors, but be aware that I do have bad days and probably don't want
      a houseful.

      Gytha
    • Lisa G
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 3:44 AM
        I'm so sorry to hear that, Gytha.

        All the best for your recovery xx

        Lisa

        >From: "Gytha North" <gytha@...>
        >To: Brighthelm@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Brighthelm] Bad News From Gytha
        >Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:22:48 -0000
        >
        >Hi all
        >Sorry to tell you that I have been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Will
        >be starting chemo in just over a week.
        >
        >But I am back at home and starting to recover from the extended stay
        >in hospital due to obstructive jaundice and we are now up for
        >visitors, but be aware that I do have bad days and probably don't want
        >a houseful.
        >
        >Gytha

      • Margaret Cairns
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9 4:42 AM
          Me too :(

          I'll be thinking about you a lot, wishing you well.

          Mig
          >>Sorry to tell you that I have been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Will
          >>be starting chemo in just over a week.
          >>
          >>But I am back at home and starting to recover from the extended stay
          >>in hospital due to obstructive jaundice and we are now up for
          >>visitors, but be aware that I do have bad days and probably don't want
          >>a houseful.
          >>
          >>Gytha
          >>

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • The Cat that walks by Himself