Briggs Born 1806 Mass to NY

  • hap1422
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      I am searching for information on Amos Briggs Born in Mass.
      10-23-1806, according to the census he was married twice.
      The marriage I know of is listed in NY in the 1830 Census of
      Haverstraw, NY. It was to Martha Congleton, which is the 2nd marriage.
      I do not know of his fmaily in Mass., or relatives, if any that moved
      to NY.
      I do know of a Warren Briggs in New York living close by to Amos and
      Martha from Mass. as well. Any clues would be GREAT!
      I can give much more information on the children (Charles, Nancy,
      Caroline and Anne Briggs) if needed, but three stayed in NY and one
      move to Conn., no mention of Mass.
      Barb