Qustion

  • Penny <penny_pansy@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Has anyone look at the Briggs family's from Idaho? Like there free
      death cef.? I just got one and find that it realy neat find new thing
      out. Anyone here have Briggs that died in Idaho beside me. Thanks,
      Penny
    • Gina
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
        I have an uncle that died in Indiana and I wopuld love an obituary if
        you know of one. The information from Rootsweb's SSDI is below.
        THank you in advance. ginakeitz@...

        HAROLD C BRIGGS 12 Jul 1906 12 Jun 2003 (V) 83815 (Coeur D Alene,
        Kootenai, ID <http://resources.rootsweb.com/USA/ID/Kootenai>) (none
        specified) 376-10-2112 Michigan
      • CaptActor8@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
          Gina! :-)
          G'day and greetings from Iraq. Yes, I'm still here.
          As stated previously (in the other email)all of my reference materials are at the house in Killeen, Texas. Hence, I crave your patience and forgiveness in not being able to respond accordingly.
          I look forward to future correspondence regards the Clan Briggs et al once I return from the portion of the "GWOT."
          I close for now, "ancestorly yours"...
          Richard. :-D